MWFRA referees are insured under the FNSW Insurance Programme and can claim the following:
- Personal Injury,
- Public and Products Liability and Professional Indemnity and,
- Management Liability.
Referees are covered when:
- Officiating a match that is sanctioned by FNSW (i.e. MWFA Competition Matches),
- Engaged in organised training and Practice,
- Traveling directly to, from or between official matches or training and your home or work,
- Staying away from your home district for the purpose of participating in representative or club matches,
- Engaged in administrative or organised social activities for your club or Federation.
The policy also extends to cover insured persons whilst engaged in Fundraising activities and Voluntary Work performed on behalf of the Insured.
To make a claim, click here.