Branch Transfers

The MWFRA welcomes accredited referees who would like to join the MWFRA from another FFA recognised branch or, indeed, from overseas refereeing jurisdictions.

The MWFRA is also happy to assist members who would like to join another FFA recognised branch, whether sideways to another local refereeing branch or up to the state refereeing branch.

To transfer in or out of the MWFRA, please contact the MWFRA Registrar via email at with details of your request.

Please send as much information and documentation as possible including your current accreditation level, refereeing experience and other personal details to expedite the process.